Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Admin's RP Sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Admin's RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: Admin's RP Sample   Admin's RP Sample EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 pm

RP Sample(taken from Anime high school character Senti Arvok): Senti had gotten his approval letter to head to AHS and was sent on the train to the school by his parents who couldn’t be more happier to see him go, he had a hood on so no one could see his face. Senti thought back to when the everything in his life started to change that was 6 years ago. Senti was in the bathroom looking in the mirror his eyes had changed to Orange and black, not knowing what was going on he ran to his mother and showed her, Senti remembers her screams his father was a Meta-human and presumed that Senti was one.

Senti from then was home schooled and day by day parts of the mask showed on his face his father tried to pull them of but they had become part of his face, he was 13 when Tensa Zangetsu had showed up it was in a fight between some kids in the park. Senti doesn’t remember much of what happen just that darkness covered his eyes then when they where opened the 3 boys where in front of him dead. Years passed and Senti was hidden away in his house’s basement, then 2 days ago he got a letter saying that he had been accepted into the AHS.

Senti sighed a young girl was in front of him “are you a Demon?” the young girl no more then 10 years old “No I’m not”, The girl sat next to him “mother say that people with abilities are evil demon here to kill us all”, Senti smiled “well I don’t know if any of us are like that but I’m not” The girl sore his face and the mask on it “why do you have a mask on your face mister?’ Senti thought for a moment “its part of me” there was no reason to deny it “really that’s cool” Senti looked at her “your not scarred?” the girl shook her head, Senti smiled “thank you, you don’t know how much that means to me”. For the rest of the trip Senti and the Girl Mary talked, then came his stop “well Mary it was nice talking to you, you be safe now ok” Mary nodded and went back to her mother, while Senti walked of the platform and to a care that was waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Admin's RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's RP Sample   Admin's RP Sample EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Approved Jounin up level
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com

Admin's RP Sample
Page 1 of 1