Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

My RP Sample

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ara-KuZo
C-Rank

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-23

My RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: My RP Sample   My RP Sample EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 am

A glimmer of sunlight was peeking through the hole I was out at last through the tunnel of death. I hear a voice beneath me and I ask myself "What was that?"
The darkness was far stronger than the sunlight so the little sunlight made me feel like the journey wasn't over. I got through the hole and saw what seemed to be a valley to despair. "No...!" I say angry that the journey hasn't ended. Close by was a badger it seemed to know what I was saying so it bit my shoe I look at the badger and then it seemed to go in the direction of the valley so I followed was it the badger or was it a dream or vision it was neither it was the truth of the valley of magic. I saw a mountain in the distence the badger took me further until we couldn't go any further. The dark tunnel reminded me that sometimes the end you see is never the end. The more mountains I saw never seemed to be still like they were moving and speaking in a language humans can't understand. A path leading over the mountain was spotted and the badger and I went onwards again until we reached the top of the mountain it was nice to see something because what was there was a city road it was nice to see cars nd such I thought it was nice to see life.

[If thats enough ok but I dont know how many words there is but I'm needing to go]
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

My RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RP Sample   My RP Sample EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:11 am

Ok well for starters RPs are ment to be done in 3rd person not 1st example from your post.

I got through the hole and saw what seemed to be a valley to despair. "No...!" I say angry that the journey hasn't ended.

Changed to this.

Kuno got through the hole and saw what seemed to be a valley to despair. "No...!" Kuno said angry because the journey hasn't ended.

I had a look at your Character to and you will have a choice between Genin or Academy student, this is because of your age.

My RP Sample Narutoe11
Genin rank
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com

My RP Sample
Page 1 of 1