Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

sukis rp sample (done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suki
S-Rank
suki

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-20

sukis rp sample (done) Empty
PostSubject: sukis rp sample (done)   sukis rp sample (done) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Suki is walking around a village her long hair gently flowing in the wind. she stops an buys an apple from a little girl who was selling them to get money for rent. Yes this is one of the poor towns in side the earth contry Suki cleans the apple off on her sleeve just below her head band. suki takes a bite out of the apple an the juice run down her chin. this was a ripe apple an it tasted so good. "if only i had some chocolate this would be a wonderful day." suki says enjoying the apple. sukis bumped in to but some stranger an suki drops her apple suki sighs. "ahh. oh no its ruined. well it was good while it lasted." suki smiles an the little girl walks over an hands her another apple. "here miss..." suki looked at the apple an took it. suki smiled an handed the girl a little more money. "here you need it more then i do." the little girl runs off suki eats this apple a little more fast an eats every thing even the core.

suki walks down a street that was dark suki sees two men blocking her way. suki takes no chances suki uses stone sword jutsu, - Stone Sword Skill [Iwaken no Jutsu]
By placing their hand on the ground and infusing it with chackra the user is able to pull out a sword made of stone. Because of the low level of the technique the sword will be slightly duller and heavier than its metal counterpart. It is good for use as a blunt weapon though. | Chackra 15 (per blade) | Damage - 5+(1/2 strength) | Requires 3 strength to use | Genin
suki pulls the sword out of the ground an hold it ready. the men charge suki gets ready an at the last sec. she jumps an smash the sword over their heads. the fall down knocked out cold. "men can never know what they are planing." suki walks off suki dont want to be around them when they wake up.

suki walks in to the training feild suki was going to train on her jutsu. suki was lacking while other student where ahead of her in jutsu about every thing. suki starts on some hand signs. " earth style stone needle jutsu!." Stone Needles [Senbon no Iwa]
The user creates a large amount of needles out of rock, dirt, and clay and sends them flying toward their opponent. The needles are sent out from the ground at an upward slant toward the opponent. | Chackra - 1 (per needle) | Damage - 1 (per needle) | Genin
suki dos this jutsu many times an she stops. panting suki stop working out an lays down in the nice grass.

Last edited by suki on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: sukis rp sample (done)   sukis rp sample (done) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 pm

hmm...its all jumbled hard to read and some parts don't make much sense....in stead of say she say Suki...and some of the full stops don't need to be there. at the moment you i can give you rank of special jounin as you did make it long..to get high improve it wit the pointers i gave you
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: sukis rp sample (done)   sukis rp sample (done) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Ok its approved and Jounin and Up level
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sukis rp sample (done)   sukis rp sample (done) Empty

Back to top Go down

sukis rp sample (done)
Page 1 of 1