Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

RP Sample - Chuunin Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChaosPriestess
C-Rank

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-22

RP Sample - Chuunin Exam Empty
PostSubject: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 pm

It was cold, dark, and hopelessly vast. Such was the outer limits of Yukigakure, the expansive icy tundra that was the Outer Glaciers. This participant had taken her position in the middle of the wasteland, where she would have to fight the elements of nature and survive for an unknown amount of time. A small girl had begun to walk through the cold permafrost of the glaciers. She was dressed quite heavily, more heavily than her normal wears. On the surface, she wore a large yellow coat, the layers of clothing underneath giving her a slightly bloated look. She also wore white pants, which also seemed slightly puffed out a bit. The girl fashioned boots and ear muffs, and she seemed to blend into this white background of ice, save the yellow coat. She walked along the ice, looking for somewhere to take refuge. There were various formations carved into the ice, and she seeked sanctuary there. A long walk followed, though. She had to get there first.

The cold had begun to get to Hoshi, though she was warmed by several layers of clothing. This cold was seeping through her fortress of cloth to stain her skin with ice. She knew that she had to stay warm to survive, and she continued to walk towards a possible shelter, all the time rubbing her mittens across the surface of her coat, creating a slight support to the pre-existing warmth. Thus was her "plan" for the time being. She trudged on, hoping to reach the natural shelter she seeked. So... one must survive in an uninhabitable wasteland to become a Chuunin, ne...? Well... that's just honkie dorie.... There are ice formations ahead, but it'll take time to get there. Remaining in motion will keep my blood flowing and will keep me warm. I must remain warm to survive, my only goal.... This is pure madness, but life is pure madness.... So, why should I complain...? I need to be tough to be a Chuunin, both physically and mentally. I hope to make this known as I perservere through this life-threatening exam.... She continued to think as she walked, and her thoughts became repetitive. She knew that as long as she had thought, she had activity, proof of her life. She shivered and quaked as she moved, but she remained mentally and spiritually strong. It would be morning soon, and she needed to stay awake until the sun rose to assist with the needed warmth.

{413}

Hoshi continued her journey in this land of ice. She walked on and on, the only thing that she could have done at that point. She glanced to her right and noticed a break in the ice. Curiosity peaking, she walked over to the crack, finding out that it was actually a deep ravine. She looked over the edge, seeing only darkness. Her legs tighened up on her in fear, and her breath became quick and hard. She felt as though she were swaying, so she put her arms out to her sides to regain balance. Something didn't seem right, though, and she looked ahead. She couldn't hear anything, but the ice began to rise in front of her on the other side, and it seemed to be turning. She was perplexed by this, and she looked at her feet. She then looked behind her to find that the sheet of ice she was standing on was breaking off. Her heart raced as she turned her whole body, but before she could move, the entire sheet broke off, and she was sent plummetting into the darkness, the sheet of ice her only refuge. Her fall was fast, and she could feel the cold darkness enclosing around her. Hoshi screamed. It was then that the ice smashed into another surface. Hoshi's entire body seemed to quake and tremble as she lay on the shattered piece of ice, another platform of ice beneath it. There just happened to be a large layer of snow on top of the platform of ice, so she had landed on something that broke her fall softly. She attempted to move, but her body remained still, though quaking. She could only look up at the ridge above her. It was a good hundred feet at least, she calculated. Tears began to form from her eyes. Why... why me... why must this ice swallow me whole...? I'm just a small girl, and I'm already on the verge on death because of an exam.... Why should I have to suffer...? Why should I be exposed to death...? Why must I be forced to fight for my life...? I am just a small girl....

{364}

It was becoming too cold for Hoshi. It felt as though the skin on her lower back was being attacked directly by the vicious cold. She wondered why it felt like this and why it was also in great pain. She tried to move, but her body lay on the snow-covered ice, unresponsive to her brain's transmissions. Her body merely shook from the shock of the fall. Tears continued to run down her cheeks as a small whimper let out from her throat. I don't want to die... not here, not now.... I can't die so early.... She attempted to move again, and this time her body moved, but it was followed by an immense pain from her side. She rolled over onto her right side and looked to see what could have been causing the unbearable pain. A flicker of light reflected off a shard of ice that was coming from a tear in her coat. Her eyes widened, and her blood raced. More blood came out of the wound to stain the cut of her coat and the ice. She tugged on the ice, but it only caused more pain. The tears came from her eyes in a higher frequency as she tried to release the ice from its bloody niche, and she continued to whimper and cry as she did so. The grunting eventually became a single scream as she pulled it all out in one more forceful tug. Drops of blood flaked against the side of the ravene. She continued to cry as she put her left hand over the wound. The wound itself wasn't bad; it was her weakness that caused such a sore. She looked down at her legs, completely covered with cloth. They were warm, but her gut was beginning to release its warmth to the freezing air around her. She grunted as she sat up. She pulled a wrap of bandage out of her manila pouch. She also took off her stained coat. Her sweater was also stained around her wound. She reluctantly took this off, too, and began to wrap the bandages around the wound over her long-sleeved T-Shirt. She was feeling the cold attack her as she hurried the make-shift job. After she had wrapped herself with the bandages, she began to put her sweater back on. The bandage was red, but it was holding. She then slipped on her coat and lay back down on the snow, tired and cold. She needed rest, but she would not fall asleep in such a place. I will not die here....

{429}

The tears on Hoshi's cheeks had begun to freeze, so she wiped them off her exposed skin. Hoshi slowly eased herself to a standing position, using the wall of the cliff as a brace. She looked around for a continuation of the ledge. Sure enough, she found a continuation of the platform she had landed on. It went on for quite some distance, and she knew that she had to find a way up instead of a way through. She smiled through her pained face and walked on. Her steps were soft and slow, but she knew that she had a job to do: survive. She continued on this ledge, leaning on the icy wall with her hands as she went. She continued to move forward, hoping for a place where the two ice walls were close enough to climb. She thought about something light to make herself laugh and keep her mood up. She thought about the ignorance of her clan, the arrogance of isolationism trying to keep them happy. This made her laugh because of the irony. They would've soon found out that they couldn't have survived without the help of the Hidden Villages of Ninjas. Hoshi laughed at the irony, but she stopped and winced at the pain in her side. It wasn't as bad as she expected. It was only her mentality that made it hurt more. She continued across the ledge, and it became thinner and thinner as she walked, but so did the gap in between the two icy walls. She continued to walk along the ledge, and she continued on for a good hour. Though she went slowly, she made progress. At the point she was at, she could lean over and touch the opposite wall. The ledge was still wide enough to stand on because she was smaller than most. I thank God for my lucky break on size.... She eventually made her way to the end of the ledge, which was also where the two icy walls met.

{337}

Hoshi breathed heavily as she looked up. She could see her breath travel upward into the sky. She tried not to psyche herself out, but the climb would drain her physically and mentally. With one last deep breath, she propped herself into a climbing position. She had her back pressed against one wall and her legs pressed against the other. Hoshi knew that it would be a strenuous climb... but she hoped for the best. She began to climb. She would move her feet up a step or two, and then she would use her hands and gain leverage, lifting her back up level with her feet. She continued this action, and it strained every muscle in her small body. This is it.... If I slip up at all, then I'm dead.... My body won't take another fall like that.... I just have to keep moving up.... I cannot stop, or I'll tire quickly and slip.... The surfaces of the walls were slick, but Hoshi managed to keep pressure on her legs to keep herself propped up between the walls. This climb was too dangerous, but she didn't care. She would've died down there anyway if she would've stayed. She continued her ascent, slow and draining. She wasn't even half-way up, and she was already beginning to feel the effects of fatigue. Her muscles were beginning to fail on her, but her will kept her going, pushing through pain and fatigue. She was beginning to grunt in agony, but her will kept her moving. Though she was already spent physically, her mental strength was at full power, pushing herself further than she could have ever gone. She focused only on climbing, and she made no error. She was nearing the top, but she had to be patient. If she reached prematurely, she would've slipped. So, she continued up until her head was breaking the height of the surface. When her head was above the icy ground, she reached up and put her arms on top of the edge. She pulled with her arms and pushed with her legs, and she eventually rolled onto the glacier's ground. Hoshi was spent, but she could rest a little bit: the sun was rising. She smiled as she stared at the ball of flame and heat that began to warm her exposed cheeks. What was once before cold was freezing was noe being warmed by a great light in the sky.

{407}

The early morning sun beat down on Hoshi's cheeks. She lay on the ground, but she soon stood to her feet. Her body was worn and tired. She had never gone through such a physically demanding task before, and in the eyes of death, she persisted to survive and lived. Though, this was far from over. She began to walk, or rather stumble, her way across the frozen wasteland. Her legs quaked as she continued on, yet she thought only of getting to a place of refuge, a place where she could be warmed by any source of heat. She tried to hold her composure to the likes of nature, trying to show how strong she was to God Himself. She trudged on, her thoughts scrambled and unintelligible. Her thoughts ranged from her life to the Exam and everything in between. Her lust for life overcame everything else, and she wanted only to reach the coming ice formations that would provide a basic shelter. The sun of the morning was supporting her cause in making her way towards a sanctuary. Hours passed, and she was nearing the large formations of ice. A smile grew across her face, and she stepped up to the large formations. They were majestic and grand, commanding respect from their beauty. She placed a hand on the ice, and she felt the cold through her gloves. She felt something else, though. Something else was there. She could feel salvation through its icy walls. Hoshi walked around the formation and found a hole in the side of the formation. She stumbled inside and looked around the ice cave. She sat down at the opening of the cave and sat there for a bit. She thought about this adventure with great passion, and tears began to form at her eyes. I am going to survive this... no doubt in my mind. She looked at the sky, and saw the sun going down. Though her stomach was empty, she lied down and soon fell sleep....

{336}

Hoshi lay still on the frozen wasteland, dreaming about her death. She dreamt of many ways she could've died on there on the glacier. One after another, the thoughts of death swirled in her subconscious mind and danced in her dreams. Thoughts of Hitsugi and the way he had perished also crossed her dreams many times. Her dreams scared her so much, yet her body was still on the ice. She saw her own body, frozen on the wasteland. She saw her body, falling down the revene. She saw her body, mutilated by the harsh elements of nature. These visions caused her sleep to be one of pure fear and nightmare. She awoke the next morning in the cold with nothing but her mass of clothing to warm her, which was fading quickly in its effect. Her skin beneath the clothing was feeling the fierce unrelentless cold. She opened her eyes to still see that the sun was still not yet rising. The darkness was still over the ice, and Hoshi felt as though she were frozen. She could move, but it pained her joints. She stood and stretched, shivering madly. She needed warmth; the sun wouldn't be up for a while. She wandered out of her "shelter" and went looking for anything for nurishment. She was famished. She walked around for a good hour without finding anything. By then, her blood was pumping, warming her up. She didn't find anything on the wasteland except a bird or two flying their way over the ice. How she wished for food. She continued to walk until she reached an edge of the glacier. Her body was once again worn out, and she sat down. The sun was already peaking by this time, and she could see it by looking straight up. She rested for a moment before looking over the edge. Below, there was a piece of the glacier that was at water level, bouncing on the waves. She continued to focus her vision down there and saw a fish breaking the surface of the waves. Her eyes lit up and shined in the light of the midday sun. She was far from dead. If I can just climb down this cliff... then I can get some fish.... She put one leg over the edge and applied pressure to a small piece of ice jutting from the wall. The piece broke off, and Hoshi let out a small scream. She lifted her leg back up and sighed. She looked around, and she noticed a rather steep but usuable path that led down to the ice below. She smiled and gave a short laugh before she made her way over to the path.

{451}
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Hoshi began to descend down the path. She kept seeing fish breaking the surface of the water, provoking her to chase them and make them her meal. She continued to take cautious steps down the slope, ever fearing a trip or breaking of the ice. She continued advancing, though she was moving slowly. Her feet were still sore from the walk, and she leaned against the side wall for more bracing, making her breathe a little easier. She continued to see the fish. She loved fish. She prefered them cooked, but she had no fire to cook them. None-the-less, she continued to imagine them in her mouth being chewed to bits and filling her empty stomach. She slowly, yet surely, made it to the bottom. No problems occured while she was on the path. She looked over the edge of the ice and saw all the fish in the water. Her eyes seemed to shine once more with excitement. She took a kunai out of her manila pouch and prepared to strike. She waited patiently and without noice. A fish broke the surface, and she immediately swung at it. She struck its body directly with her kunai knife. She tossed it onto the ice and smiled. The fish flopped for only a few seconds before its blood loss caused its death. Hoshi smiled at the dead corpse of the fish and pulled out the kunai. She began to skin it and pull out the organs. She was so hungry that she didn't care that it was raw. She figured that it would only be a temporary fix. Though she only measured the cons to her decision for a minute, she was confident that she would well enough to make it off the glaciers. She continued to skin the fish, its blood staining the ice a bright red. She took out the organs with the skill of a butcher and tossed them onto the ice, making a pile on the ice to be used later. She looked at the tender, bloody meat that sat on the ice. She looked like an animal as she began to devour the meat with great haste. A bit of blood dribbled from her lips, but she didn't care.

She had nourishment.

Thus is my current life.... I cannot wait for more food.... Hoshi had a large grin, her teeth stained red from the fish's blood.

{400}

Hoshi finished the fish that she was devouring. She lusted for satisfaction of her hunger, so she went to catch more. She tossed the guts from the last fish into the water, and she watched more fish come. Larger ones began to surface, and Hoshi seized this opportunity. She caught them using kunai knives, and she ate them raw as she did the last one. Skinning them and tossing their organs in the water became no price at all after the second fish. She had gotten used to the smell, and she honestly didn't care anymore for the smell or taste. She just lusted for satisfaction. She knew very well, though, that she would pay the price later for eating raw, practically living fish. She seemed to act like one possessed by a demon, the way she devoured the meat, not caring for the blood staining her clothes. After an hour or so of fishing and eating, she left. She was so happy to have a full stomach after a couple of days of no food. She left the same way she came. She climbed the sloped path, but it was harder than last time. This time, she was fighting gravity and the slickness of her bloody mittens to the ice. The sun was going down again, and Hoshi would need the entire night to get back to the ice shelter a great distance away. Though she would travel quicker with the nutrients of the fish in her system, it was still a great distance. After a long time of fighting the slope, she made it to the top of the path, and she smiled. The sun was disappearing from view. Once again, she would travel in darkness. However, she had different course in mind to travel. She knew that the glacier's edge would eventually lead to a path to Yukigakure on solid earth. She knew that it would be tough, but she had come so far, and she had no intention of giving up. She walked along the glacier's edge, and she hoped for a quick arrival to Yukigakure. She kept her eyes peeled. She didn't know if a boat would come across the waters, giving her the ability to get back to Yukigakure faster than normal.

{378}

Hoshi walked in the darkness. She kept moving at a steady pace, one step at a time, making sure not to trip on the edge of the glacier. Tripping might've meant falling into the cold waters, which would've led to her death. She didn't want such a fate. She continued to walk, and she made sure a good few yards were between her and the edge. She had almost forgotten how she was thrown into the ice chasm. She didn't want a repeat of that. She looked down to her side, to the rip in her coat. She sighed as she saw the blood-soaked bandage underneath the broken strands of cloth. She definitely didn't want to repeat that. She then scanned over her clothes to see fish blood spilled all over her clothes. Again, she sighed. "Well... no one said that it would be easy.... Multiple lives have been lost out here in the glaciers, and mine could be next. I just need to keep my cool and make sure that all of my mortal needs are met, lest I be thrown into the fiery pits of hell.... That actually seems good when you're about to die in a place like this...." She giggled at her own joke. She hadn't really looked to the lighter side of this journey. After all, she was supposed to learn during this trip about herself. She was supposed to learn why she was worthy of becoming a Chuunin of Yukigakure. She smiled as she walked. She was definitely on the right path. Then, she looked ahead in the unwavering darkness. She saw something large and white, giving an ominous sort of glow in the nearly completely black background. The only light she had, after all, was the support of the moon and the stars. She tried to focus more on what was ahead, but she couldn't get a good look at it. She stopped. Part of her wanted to see what it was, but part of her also wanted to avoid it. She took a deep breath and continued on towards the white figure in the darkness. Just as she was beginning to get a good view of the thing, she heard a large growling sound coming from its direction. She stopped, shivers going up her spine. She tried to focus more, being able to see the eyes on the creature.

Her breath left her.

It was a polar bear.

{406}

Hoshi's breath had stopped, and she was beginning to feel fear. She had always found that polar bears were very vicious where she had grown up, so this was merely a speculation. She had watched a friend getting attacked by one of those things, and she didn't want to be attacked as her friend was. She took a deep breath to reassure herself that everything was ok. She slowly took a couple of steps to the side, trying to go around the beast. It continued to let out a deep growl, but it did not move. Hoshi continued to circle around the polar bear, trying to get to the other side of it without causing any type of ordeal. She was circling it to the side of the edge of the glacier. She was very scared at this point. If the polar bear charged and even so much as scraped her, then she would be in the icy waters. The smell of raw fish was very strong coming off her, and she began to become nauceus[sp] from her own odor. The polar bear's nose twitched, and it charged. Hoshi screamed out slightly as the polar bear charged. It would only be a matter of time before she was in the water to die. The polar bear was swift moving across the ice, and it eventually caught up to her in a few quick motions of its legs. She tried to run, but she knew it would be in vain. She had to fight it off, but she knew that killing it was the only option. She lined herself up. If the polar bear got her, then it would go over. She got down in a low stance, and she waited. She bounced on her heels as she timed her defense. The polar bear leaped towards her, and she went into action. She dove down towards the ice and slid underneath the polar bear. While she was sliding, she slashed its front right paw with a kunai. Unfortunately, its hind legs kicked her as it went over. The force of the kick sent Hoshi over the edge as well, but she grabbed onto a small bit of ice jutting out from the massive glacier during her fall. She watched as the polar bear plummetted into the waters below. A smile crossed her face, but it disappeared immediately. She heard cracking in the ice.

{402}

Hoshi was there, dangling from a breaking piece of ice jutting from the wall of the massive glacier. She looked down. She saw only the freezing waters and the polar bear fighting the waves; the polar bear was on top of a large piece of floating ice. She looked up. She saw the ice breaking, and the edge of the wall was just a few feet away. Damn height... why am I so small...? She kept looking up for a way to the top, but the piece of ice she hung from was the closest grip to the top of the edge, and it was giving to her weight. She tried to think, but she could come with no answer until...

"That's it!"

The ice snapped from the wall as soon as she spoke. Her eyes widened from the shock of the simultaneous timing of the two events, but she did not panic. She released the ice and quickly reached into her manila pouch. From the pouch she pulled two kunai knives. She thrusted them into the ice. The sudden stop from her fall gave her quite a jolt, and the grip of her left hand gave way. She held her right hand, though, but it would be in vain. The kunai knives slipped out of the grooves in the wall, causing her to fall. She managed to hold onto both knives as she fell quickly to the water, but she would not give up. She slammed the kunai knives back into the ice wall, and her decent slowed. The kunai knives were being cut and sliced as they rammed into the steel-hard ice. The couldn't look up due to the flying bits of kunai shrapnel. Her eyes were locked below her, and she saw a ledge. A big chunk of the ledge had been broken off; that was the piece of ice that the polar bear was on. With her slowed descent, she landed onto the ice ledge. She heard a popping noise, and a scream came from her throat. She looked at her legs, the source of the immense pain.

Her lower right leg was pointing in a sideways direction from her knee.

{365}

This Exam was Hell.... No, it was worse than Hell. At least in Hell one was accompanied by someone... Satan. Here, one was alone, completely isolated. There is a phrase: "In Space, no one can hear you Scream." This is what Hoshi felt like. She wanted to scream, but no one would hear it. She put both hands over the top of the knee of her right leg. She began to scream in pain before she even did anything. As she pressed on the kneecap, her deafening scream cracked a small piece of the ice wall, and it fell into the icy ocean below. Another popping noise occured. Her leg was back to the way it was. It had merely turned out of place, and nothing was damaged. She still felt like Hell, though, Satan jabbing her with his pitchfork, silently laughing at her. She leaned against the ice wall, and she began hobbling around the ice on the ledge she was on. She could only wish that it would lead to sactuary.

It seemed to go on for hours. She was stuck in this never-ending cycle: pain, comfort, ignorance, spiritualism, reality. It just kept repeating itself. An immense pain surged from all over her body. She began to comfort herself. Hitsugi would've wanted you to survive. He would've not died for you to die alone. He wanted you to live on and thrive on life. He would've wanted to give you the fruits of life.... Yes, this is only a test! This is nothing! Nothing can kill me.... But, what is death? Death is just the leaving of the Spirit from the body... but then I would be with Hitsugi. But, then he'd be upset with me for not living on. Life... oh Lord.... I don't want to die! Kami! Kami! Kami! Hitsugi! Hitsugi! Hitsugi! Please, help! OOOOOWWWWWW!!! My legs hurt so much! Why do I even bother...? And, it continued. She just kept tellling herself the same things over and over again. She was like a broken record in her mind. She just wasn't alive physically. She was on "auto-pilot", continuing her movements without much thought. She just kept walking through the frost-filled air, her lungs stained with a developing sheet of ice. She was dying physically. Her mental death would soon come, as well. "Death is only the beginning," some say. However, it would be the end of Shimpai Hoshi if she settled with the darkness and quiet of death....

{413}
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Time continued on, and the cold continued to weather away at Hoshi, her stamina, her mind, her life. She was in mortal danger, yet she continued to push. Her mind continued to be a useless jumble of comforting and scolding. She was going to crack, to go crazy if she didn't reach a sanctuary soon. Her breath seemed to solidify in front of her, becoming part of the massive ice wall she leaned upon. It was insane. She looked out to the frosty ocean as she walked, thinking, deliberating whether the pain and struggle was worth it. The waves continued to crash against the glacier, making a thundering noise with each smash against the wall of solid water. She needed an out with these impossible odds. She prayed through her dying consciousness, hoping, wishing for survival to come. Another deep sigh came from her freezing lips. Her body was all but immobile, plagued by an indescribable pain. She stumbled, falling onto the icy shelf, hitting her head against ice. She whimpered, and she stood. She saw a red stain; she was bleeding. Head wounds always bled with a great ferocity. She cried out, giving an inaudible scream in the frozen air. She was going to break. But, she feared that breaking point, so she ignored all pain, and she began to run. She didn't care how much it hurt or how much fatigued her body was; she just ran. The squeaking of the ice beneath her step was becoming annoying; she tuned it out. She crashing waves were becoming depressing; she tuned it out. The shining sun was becoming a sign of lost hope; she grabbed it recklessly, not wanting to let go. Her run lasted. She began to see shadows within the waves. Something massive was around the turn of the outside of the glacial shelf. She continued running, her frosted eyes shining with great hope. A crack became a terrifying scream, and the ice shelf below her feet became lost. That section flew downward, tumbling to the imminent demise that awaited below. Hoshi couldn't believe it; she was so close.... And, she would die. She would die in those damned waters without a single word to anyone else. She would be lost in those dark waters, nearly frozen themselves. There was a massive boat within sight. She could see it as she fell. It was heading her way. Yet, she wouldn't reach it. The ice had decided that it was her time to perish, that her death-defying trek across the glacier was finally at its end. She heard the smack of the ice against the waters, and she screamed as she tumbled to follow it to the eternal darkness below.

There was a noise. It was highly annoying. That buzzing noise was driving her crazy. Hoshi opened her eyes, groaning as she took in the artificial lighting. Where... where am I...? Wait... the glacier.. the exam! She shot up, a sheet flying off her. She gasped in pain as she took in the surroundings. She was on a soft, fluffy bed. There was a table next to her, and the buzzing noise was the nearby vent feeding warm air into the room. She looked down to herself. She saw a real bandage on her body where her body had been pierced earlier. It was slightly stained red, sign of a recently coagulated wound. She slowly got out of the bed, throwing her legs over the side of the fluffy home. She jumped down, crying out as she landed on her weak leg. She stumbled forward, and she caught herself on the wall. It was warm. She remained there for a moment, leaning and taking in the heat of the cement wall. It was so heavenly. She loved it. She felt as though she could stay there all day. But, her mind came to, and she forced herself to move again. She moved slowly to the door, trying to move with the real brace on her leg. She grasped the knob, and she opened the door. The hallway allowed a burst of cooler air into the room. She winced, thinking of the freezing air of the glacier. She looked around, and she saw a doctor approaching. The doctor was smiling as he walked up to her, his eyes shining with relief. "Shimpai Hoshi... I was worried that you would never wake up. I have never seen someone sleep for so long after suffering from hypothermia." Hoshi looked back into the room, and she saw a blue vest, and it had a card on it. She ignored the doctor for a moment and struggled over to the chair. She picked up the card, and she opened it, reading the few words written on it.

Congrats. Hitsugi would be proud, Chuunin of Yukigakure no Sato.

{804}

Total: {5,905}
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 pm

O.o......O.o.....O.o.......O.o

Ok long but its good like i said to Oz Rineas some of these paragraphs can be made into two...over all some gramma and spelling mistaks (used word and other progam for check gramma and spells)

Approved:
Jounin level and Up
Admin Note* Character rank cap on konoha Chuunin and down only
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
DarkChaosPriestess
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:46 am

Minato wrote:
O.o......O.o.....O.o.......O.o

Ok long but its good like i said to Oz Rineas some of these paragraphs can be made into two...over all some gramma and spelling mistaks (used word and other progam for check gramma and spells)

Approved:
Jounin level and Up
Admin Note* Character rank cap on konoha Chuunin and down only

I just checked with Word. I misspelled words that had doubles [like "submitted" and "occured"]. I was never a good speller.

But, I am a grammar Nazi. Point out any grammatical error, and I will either prove you wrong or stab my writing.
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:37 am

the progam came up that the sentinces with as its used for pauses in speach
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Sample - Chuunin Exam   RP Sample - Chuunin Exam Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Sample - Chuunin Exam
Page 1 of 1