Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Ozzy's Rp Sample

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz Rinea
C-Rank
Oz Rinea

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Ozzy's Rp Sample Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy's Rp Sample   Ozzy's Rp Sample EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Oz Walks Through the Forest On a Walk and A Mysterious Voice echoes "Your Strong,But Still So Weak.." Oz Looked Around not Seeing anyone but a small child that look quite sickly in appearence being pale and purple eyes with long raven hair appeared from behind a tree "Hello there..'' The child says blankly .Oz Examines and The Child runs at him with a Kunai Oz Quickly Jumps back and Grabs his own Kunai and they Clash and The Child Becomes a Snake then twists around Oz's Body and Oz Cuts him and the Boy Releases and Plays Dead Oz Walks Over to Examine It "..What The Hell Was That.." Oz Said and as soon as Oz turned around the Snake Jumped up and bit him on the Top of his Shoulder Blade "Agh!" The Bite Begins to Burn The Boy turns to normal and runs off and his voice echoes "Your Like Your Grandfather Come to Me For Power.." The voice dissapears and Oz limps back home in pain from the burning Bite and locks his door and falls unconsious and Wakes up looking like He looks in a mirror Seeing the Cursed Skin Upon His Face "..No..Not A Damned Cursemark!" He Yelled Out,Smashes the Mirror and Packs a bag and leaves the house after hours the Marks Remain "Is Thing Ever Going to Go Away!" The Cursemark was a Imporvement from the Original It Did not drain Chakra and Stayed Constantly on Making the Victim Want to Seek Out the Source. Oz Pulled a Hood Over his Face Covering the Marked Half and walked into the forest to avoid others.
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Ozzy's Rp Sample Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's Rp Sample   Ozzy's Rp Sample EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Ok for starters this could have become 2 paragraphs not one but other then that you have good talent and could become a great Rper fast but i can only give you the rank of Genin, because of Grammer and Spelling mistaks.

Approved:
Genin Rank
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com

Ozzy's Rp Sample
Page 1 of 1