Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Keryu's RP Sample Thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keryu
C-Rank
Keryu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Keryu's RP Sample Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Keryu's RP Sample Thingy   Keryu's RP Sample Thingy EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 am

((Sorry if this at all sucks, I do a lot better when I can actually rp with someone. lol))

Keryu was walking towards the training field reading Make Out Paradise. He was getting tired of people in the village calling him a pervert for reading Make Out Paradise, so he was going where he hopefully would not be bothered. He noticed that the wind was picking up a little, and from the chill that the wind brought he knew that it was going to be another frigid night. He pocketed his book and looked up to see a crowd of people gathered around the center of the training grounds. This surprised him because the typical behaviors of people in the training grounds were to train by themselves so that they would not be disturbed.

He pushed his way through the crowd to see a cocky looking genin knock another genin to the ground. The cocky genin laughs, "Like I said before, there is not a single person here who can beat me." The genin looks at Keryu, "You! Fight me!, Now!" Keryu yawns, "Why would I want to fight you? I've got better things to do." The genin laughs, "Too chicken huh? It figures, your whole clan is like that. The only things that they can do is sleep and run away."

Keryu closes his eyes and frowns, he went too far with that statement. Keryu slowly walks out to the "Battle area" and opens his eyes, "I will never allow anyone to get away with saying things like that about my clan. If you think that you are so much better than me, and my clan, then prove it. Come at me!" The genin charges at Keryu and punches at his face. Keryu very simply moves his head to the side to avoid the hit. He then quickly performs a textbook judo hip toss.

The genin stays on the ground and actually starts crying. Keryu puts a hand over his face. "Good grief!" He takes the book back out of his pocket and walks back through the crowd. As he leaves he hears a couple of people commenting on him reading the book. It was the typical "What a pervert" "How can he read that book in public?" He sighs and heads for home, "Another wasted day, maybe tommorow something interesting will happen."
Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Nose Bleed
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Keryu's RP Sample Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keryu's RP Sample Thingy   Keryu's RP Sample Thingy EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 am

Approved jounin Up rank
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com

Keryu's RP Sample Thingy
Page 1 of 1