Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti Empty
PostSubject: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Hikari sits under a tree thinking of wut 2 tell Senti
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Senti had gotten up around 5 in the morning today as training was at 9 o'clock, Senti managed to get up out of bed in 15 minutes and head for the shower and wash him self with hot water to wake up. He got out in 10 minutes at dried himself and put his clothes on but left his jacket of for now, Senti yawned and headed for the fridge to see what there was to eat for breakfast "Not much i might just grab some toast". After eating Breakfast Senti put his jacket on and then loaded his pockets with his equipment and headed for the training field.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 pm

She sits under a tree waitting and looks up at the sky
"Wut do i tell him.."
She sighs
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Senti walked out of his house and locked the door then put the key in his pocket and sighed and started to walk to the training ground. Along the way poeple greated him this happened everytime Senti went out on the street many people knew who he was and what he has done well most of what he has done. Senti made it into the Training ground just before 9o'clock and sore Hikari "Morning Hikari"
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 pm

"I've been here 4 3 hours"
She looks at him glaring slightly
"Nvm 4get it."
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Senti looked at her when she said she had been her for 3-4 hours "sorry took my time like normal" Senti looked aroudn the place it was quiet and a bright day not a cloud in site. Senti walked up to her "so did you have a good night sleep?", Senti asked as he looked in his pockets to make sure he had everything.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:21 pm

"No not really.Thinking about 2 many things.."
She looks up
"And as usual i skipped out on eatting like u tell me most of the time"
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 am

Senti looked at her and smiled "well you can eat but like the first time you trained with me you threw up that why i say don't eat breakfast" Senti looked up at the sky and then to the ground "well today we will be doing Taijutsu" Senti pulled out a scroll that had a list of taijutsu on it.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:22 am

"Ok"
She walks over 2 him 2 read the scroll
'Great..I still dont no wut or hoe 2 tell him..'
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:55 am

Senti looked at the scroll "Right well lets get started on these" Senti was trying not to think about what her answer would be. "ok we will get you to try this one", Senti pointed to the 3 attack round house. the picture showed some doing and normal round house then jumping into the air and doing another then once landing doing one along the ground
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:57 am

"Ok.Wut do i practice on a clone??"
She looks up at him from the scroll
'Wen do i tell him???After training i guess..'
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:00 am

Senti looked at her and nodded and formed the hand seal for the shadow clone jutsu pouring just enough chakra into it he siad "Shadow Clone Jutsu" one Shadow clone appear next to him "Right Practices on this shadow clone" Senti grabbed out a book called make out Tactics.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:04 am

She ignores the book title and begins to use the 3 attack round house on the clone and does right her 1st try
She lands back on her feet
"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:07 am

Senti looked at her and once the clone had vanish, sighed "it was ok but your timing on the third kick was to fast try it just a little slower" Senti made the hand seal again and summoned another shadow clone "right try it again"
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:08 am

"Ok sensei"
She tries it again and takes his advice
"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:14 am

Senti waited and looked up at her "now your timing on your second was slower" Senti summoned another clone and did the 3 attack round house, first he did the normal round house once his clone was in the air he did the second timing it so he hit him just before he came done and once landed he did the third his foot conecting with the clone as he landed sending him into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 am

"Ok sensei.Do u want me 2 do it again or time 4 a break?"
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:23 am

Senti looked at her "you can have a break if you want to" Senti wasn't looking at Hikari for he thought his fear would show, so he kept the book up.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:29 am

She sat down under the tree
"Sensei..i mean..Senti..Im sorry..but idk how i feel about u..i dont really believe in love as far as relationships..I honestly dont like telling u thins..I really dont..but the chances are my feelings about love wont b changing..im ment 2 b alone and 2 stand out on my own..i dont think ill ever find some1 cuz 2 me..well love doesnt really exsite 2 me..Im sorry Senti..Its better if u move on and 4get about me.Im nothing speacial"
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 am

Senti looked at her "well if its the way you feel then i might have to just wait untill love finds its way back to you, and i'll wait forever if i must" Senti lowered the book and gave a warm smile to Hikari. Inside his head he was sad he knew he couldn't change her mind he had known her a long time.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 am

She sighed
"Y do u wish 2 wait 4 something that wont happen??Love will never find me.U n i r oppisites.Ur like fire or water.Warm and welcomeing.Good wen u need 2 cool down.Im like snow and ice.Pretty 2 look at but u dont approch it unless ur prepared.No1 really likes it since its so cold and nothing can b made from it.Nothing but frezzing death."
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 am

Senti looked down "things maybe Cold but thats untill something warm comes into there life, the word your father said to me when i was young and alone in this world" Sent then looked back up at her "and i would wait in the frozen tundra if i had too just for you to know that i care about you" Senti was holding back tears of happyness and sadness but he has been holding back tears for years now
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:46 am

"I dont want u 2 have 2 wait 4 a spring that will never come.I want u 2 stay indoors weres its safe and warm.With some1 by ur side that can make u happy.Im not that person.Ill b the icy winds and frezzing snow.Dont wait 4 a spring that wont come Senti."
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Senti noded and in his head yelled out 'i don't care i love and thats that', but instead he calmly to a deep breath "but spring comes no mater where you are that the fact of nature" Senti said smiling at her "If spring come later for you then i'll wait".
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 pm

"U've always been so persistent..listen..im stuck..in a never ending winter..i've been stuck in it since i saw how sad my dad was wen that bitch left n told him she was pregnet with some1 elses kid..thats wen i saw love isnt real.There is no warming spring coming 2 get me.N there probably never will b..dont try 2 wait 4 the winter 2 pass.This winter is just 2 strong 4 anything warm 2 grow"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti   Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti Empty

Back to top Go down

Training & Having a talk -Hikari & Senti
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next