Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Nero's RP Sample

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Jounin
Nero

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Nero's RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: Nero's RP Sample   Nero's RP Sample EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 pm

It was a quiet afternoon in the forests of Konohagakure no Sato, nothing of major concern was happening. The animals played together and the shinobi trained throughout the Land of Fire, but a wicked presence was on the hills. Ayumu himself was on his knees, his back hunched, and his head geared up towards the sun. His hands were folded and placed on a wooden crate so he could rest his head. He was weeping in prayer, something he never normally did. He was under great stress from the village council to declare war against a sovereign breakaway providence. The decision would influence his entire ruling completely, so he referred to the gods.

“I don’t know what to do… they say it is necessary or else the village could be defeated. I don’t want that… this is the most powerful nation in the world; I’ll squash anyone who opposes that, but what should I do?” Ayumu’s voice was full of strife. He was crying and moaning. He was in a great deal of stress when he heard something approaching him from behind. He quickly ended his prayer with the word “amen”. He abruptly stood up and spun around three hundred and sixty degrees before falling back down onto his knees yet again.

“Ayumu, your prayers have been answered. I am a messenger of the sun, my name is San. The sun sent me to tell you not to declare war against the providence. In fact, I’ll show you a glimpse of what will happen if you do.” San’s voice filled the room, causing even the darkest corner to light up. Then, he disappeared after touching Ayumu’s forehead with his right thumb. Ayumu’s mind was filled with dead bodies, thousands of them lined up. He could see a tribe of powerful, dark people smirking and dancing around an open flame. The bodies had a distinct symbol across their chest – the Konohagakure Leaf.

“Well… I’m not declaring war anytime soon.” Ayumu whispered to himself. He opened the cage of a messenger hawk and attached a piece of parchment paper telling the council he has no attentions of declaring war against the breakaway providence to the hawk’s toe. He sent him off in the council’s direction and looked up at the sun. “Thank you…” He whispered in thanks before going to rest his head for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Nero's RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's RP Sample   Nero's RP Sample EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 pm

My personal taste would be a little more detail, but I think its pretty good. Good enough for Jounin level, that is.

Jounin and Up
Back to top Go down

Nero's RP Sample
Page 1 of 1