Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

itachi's roll play thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha
C-Rank
Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-25

itachi's roll play thing Empty
PostSubject: itachi's roll play thing   itachi's roll play thing EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 am

Umm......lets see itachi as u all no killed his family then left the village and joined the Akatsuki right well ok this is how my story goes.

On a nice warm day in the leaf village itachi was tranning with his brother sasuke but when he was called to the hokage's room for a vary important mission he had to leave so I start walling toward the hokage office looking around the village as i make my way to him. 5 mins later i arrive at his office and the hokage started to speak "hello itachi he said looking at me as u no your family and the Senju FAMILY are getting ready to go to war with each other so here is your next mission,i will explain i want u to kill your family.So that next night itachi killed his family with the help of Uchiha Madara Itachi walked through the uchiha place with his Mangekyou Sharingan in his eyes then puts every one in a genjutau called Tsukuyomi makeing every thig slow for them but fast for him the sasuke comes home to a scilent village and to his mom and dad both dead at itachi feet.Sasuke freaks out the starts asking his big brother y,y,y did u do this to mom and dad and then itachi looks at his and says to test my skills then laughs.then sasuke runs at itachi trying to attack him and all itachi can say was foolish little brother if u wish to kill me you have to have more hatetrid then itachi disappears into the night and join the Akatsuki. and Madara is now know as tobi.

Years pass and me and kisame my parntner of the Akatsuki stop by the leaf village to pick something up.......but we get spoted by 2 jounin in the the leaf village and so we start to fight by the river then i look at kisame and say "lets go this is a wast of my time we did not come here to start a battle and we disappear and start looking for naruto kyuubi holder. so we tracked his down just as we where about to take him my foolish little brother shoos up with Chidori in his hand as he starts to run at me trying to hit me with that stupid little jutsu i grab his hand turn kicking him in his chest makeing him fly into a wall body flickering in front of him driving my knee into he gut then grabbing him by his neck activateing my Mangekyou Sharingan catching him in my genjutsu then Jiraiya come in then me and kisame body flicker out of the place "i can take on the sannin i already used my Mangekyou Sharingan
so we will have to try again later.

hope that is good enough
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-19

itachi's roll play thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: itachi's roll play thing   itachi's roll play thing EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 pm

I'ma give you genin level on this one. I like how you managed to bring forth quite some text, as I like to read. Also, you appear to be pretty much aware of the basic rules of roleplaying. I have to say, especially, your grammar needs some work here and there. Maby throw in a little more senseless, semi-impressive detail at some points, and I think you got all it takes to get that sample to a whole new level. If you feel like having it, we may be able to give you guidance and pin out the weak spots. Just give any admin or moderator a call if you do.

Anyway:
Genin
Back to top Go down

itachi's roll play thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Area :: Roleplay Skill Testing Centre :: Finished Roleplay Samples-
Jump to: