Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Kuno Renkai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ara-KuZo
C-Rank

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 am

Character Template
Name: Kuno Renkai

Village: Konohagakure

Appearance: Kuno Renkai B5d7977

Dislikes: Sore Losers and nearly everything eles I haven't mentioned

Personality: Kuno is a kind quiet person.People know him as a quiet grenade who sets off quietly.He takes after his brother who is dead he was kind and swee and quiet and so Kuno acts like that too.People ask him if he wants to be a ninja but he doesn't like hurting and killing but he does like healing and trapping not touching and hurting. He is nice and sweet thats pretty much him and his sweetness. In battle he is known as a battle lion roaring for peace so he fights using combat but also healing his comrads he helps to trap his enemies.

History: When Kuno was born he was quiet but was not accepted by his family so they put him on the street when he was 5 a chunnin frm the acadamy spotted him and took to feed him the teacher let im stay until he was 8 so he registered for the acadamy and got a little apartment with two rooms a living room and a bathroom he was happy but one person who stalked him until he finally showed himself was his older brother who was glad to see him.His older brother Roake was a jounin and followed him until getting to speak to him Kuno said he could stay with me so Roake stayed until he got his own apartment accros from his own so they see each other when they're both going to the acadamy
Kuno is working hard and is trying his best at being a ninja.
Nindo: Kuno's ninja way is to become a lead leaf healer and genjutsu trapper.
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 am

Please do the Rp sample first
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
Ara-KuZo
C-Rank

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 am

[post is second post]

Ninja Area

Element: Lightning...[If rank]

Skill: Genjutsu

Clan: Renkai

Jutsus:

Clone Jutsu
Substituion Jutsu
Transformation Jutsu

Total Points used/left:[b]

[b]Clan History:
Renkai clan was born a few years ago from the founder Rinku Yamai it isn't well known and only 3 people are in it Kuno,Roake and Rinku. Rinku started this clan to help people so Kuno decided to leave the family clan Namko and join this clan. Roake joined this clan after leaving the family and coming to live near Kuno so he joined this clan aswell. The clan specilizes in healing and genjutsu there special kekkei genkai is there dojutsu eyes when activated the eyes turn half red half yellow and can use loads of lightning and fire jutsus without losing so much chakra. The Eye is called the Enkai which can slow down the moves in the user's head so they can see the move clearly and able to counter it sometimes it doesn't work the other ability is that the user can do handseals more quickly the downside is that after they've used the abilities and the eye goes away it damages a bit of the chakra points draining a bit of the chakra in the whole body making you feel a bit numb.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:39 am

You're going to want to put in more techniques than this. While doing that, keep an eye on the jutsu point rule.

Also, please watch you grammar. In your history, for an example, I barely see any commas or dots. It looks like one giant sentence.
Back to top Go down
Ara-KuZo
C-Rank

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 pm

....I'm not gonna add to many jutsus as I'd rather learn them than get them right away so can I just have those jutsus

I'm not so good grammer person...oh and I don't really use commas as I never know where to put them....but there is full stops in there ,,,dots are loads
Back to top Go down
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Then you should at least put a space behind every dot. That matters a lot in how organized your text looks. ^-^

Anyway, for the jutsu, we wont force you to start off with some. If you want to learn them on your way, thats fine with us. Still, you'll have to put those 3 jutsu you do have (the 3 academy techniques, appearantly) in the proper template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuno Renkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuno Renkai   Kuno Renkai Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuno Renkai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Area :: Character Application Centre-
Jump to: