Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A Naruto based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Naruto RPG Staff
Owners

Minato

Sanbi

Administrators

Minato

Sanbi

Shodaime

System Administrator

Hikari

DarkChaosPriestess

Moderators

Keryu

Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

strangers @.@

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
suki
S-Rank
suki

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-20

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm

*four poeple walks thought the gate gat of the village one hade an odd staff with a chain on it. another one had a sword with a very long handle an the other male has two things on his fists an the one withthe sword looks at the girl* so whyed we come here again! *she looks at him* to eat som of the spuer good ramen i hear about here... *the one with the staff chukkles an the othe one just sighs*
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Senti was walking the streets reading his book, it was his day of and he was going to injoy it "first i'll go and get some ramen then do some train then read" along the way he sore the odd group and looked at them "now what do we have here". Senti walked passed the group on the way to the ramen house he got a good look at the girl "Suki Missing-nin of the sand Great what she doing here" Senti thought as he walked into the main ramen store.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumclan.com
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 pm

*suki kicks riku in the balls an he drops to the groun* owwwww that hurt you know! *suki steps on him* rikus paying let go moko an ryu *ryu looks rikus* my my you really pissed her off this time riku.... *riku gets up slowly an grabs ryu coat an looks at him though his sun glasses* remind me why we dont where cups.... *ryu smiles. moko is following suki an she sits in the ramen shop* i want ummmm i take 5 orders of pork ramen please. *moko sits down an he dos not say any thing an hputs is weapons away. ryu help riku in to the ramen shop* suki you have got to stop kicking me there.... god it hurts still i need ice.... *suki smiles* weakling -.- X3
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Senti looks at the group over the book and looks at the weapons. A waiter walks over to Senti with a bowl of ramen "here you are Senti", Senti smiles at the lady and puts his book down and takes the bowl and takes a pair of chopsticks out of its holder and starts to eat. A Group of Chuunin and Genin Ninja walked into the store there number of 10, they all order ramen and sat down in the corner.
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 pm

*suki is handed her ramen* thank you ^^ *an riku pays for the, an ryu sees the lady an he smiles an talks like a nice gentlemen* my my your a fine lady how about i losse thise fools an mee... CRACK! *the ramen lady hits him with a random rolling pin* hahahahahah XD *suki laughs at ryu geting rejected* oooo rejected X3 *riku snicker an ryu smiles runing his head*
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Senti watchs one of them get hit and sighs "oh dear me", 3 of the Chuunin walk over to them "what was that all about try something like that again and we will have to remove you assholes". The others in there group watched them then gasped as Senti walked up behind the Chuunin and put his hand on his should "now we wont have any fighting here ok" a Shiver went up the boys body and he just shook his head and they went back to there table "Sorry about that teenage boys they never change".
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:58 pm

*ryu looks at him an an smiles* hmmm i know you... *he stand up an taps his sta an the chain rattles an riku looks at ryu.* you dont start nothing eath you half wit.... *ryu looks at him suki an moko eat ramen at the same time an sigh at the same time like twins* half wit i say thats a bit rude i was not going to start a fight i not that dumb i just wanted to get a better look at a fine example of a life jounin.
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 am

Senti just shook his head "i wasn't talking to you about fighting maybe you should get your ears checked" Senti turned around and headed back to his table once there he sat down and picked his book up. Senti turned to the page he was on and started reading the waiter lady brought Senti a Coffee "thank you" Senti gives her the money he owned and she left the table with Senti drinking his coffee. the Group of Chuunin and genin watched Suki and her group.
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 am

well i going to go take a walk suki dont wait up for me... *ryu walks out swinging the the odd emelem on the end of the chain an riku watchs him* that boy better not get us in trubble... *suki nods an ryu walks overs to the brige an looks down at the water* hmm such pretty water.... its so clear here its no wonder the hidden leaf has such good turn outs of ninja..... alwell *he sigh an slocses his eyes h holds his staff in he right hand*
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 am

Senti watched as one of them left and sore the Chuunin's talking 'oh this spells trouble', Senti drank the rest of his coffee down and get another one. 3 Genin where runing across the bridge and sore the stange person looking into the water "hey lets get him" they all noded and pull out slingshots and fire them at Ryu. Senti watched the group of Chuunin and Genin as they got up and left.
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 am

*ryu moves with the reflex of a jounin an catchs the stones or pbbles fired at him* hay theis are good skiping an you kid shouldlearn how to use the sling shots. i should have not been able to hear theis stone coming at me.... now musts i show you how to use them?? *riku watch the chunin as they left. he got up to see what ryu was up too. he pushed his sunglasses up*
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:39 am

THe Genin poke there tongue at him and run away, while the group of Chuunin 6 of them walk onto the bridge "well well" The Chuunin all smirk, Senti sighs and looks at the table as the Second guy leave and he makes a hand seal "Flicker". Senti Vanishs into thin air and Appears in his favourite team near the bridge "peace and quiet".
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:57 am

*ryu looks at them* why so many ninja in one area?? *riku pushs hi way though the chunin him bing 6'6 he tower over most by a few inches. he stops in front of ryu* you starting starting trubble again?? *ryu laughs* why do you always ask that you know me i dont start any thing i finish them....
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 am

The Chuunin look at them "where going to kick you guys out of this Village once an for all" They all pulled out there Kunai and got ready, Senti looked up and sore the group "oh not again". The Chuunin charged at them, half went for one the other went for the other one, Senti watched in the tree "Arn't you going to stop it Senti" Senti looked over his should "lord hokage skiping out of work again" Minato smiled.
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am

move aside brother... *ryu swings his staff an the chain wraps around ont ot er chunins legs an ryu pulls them down an slams his staff very fast in to the chunin stomic to ko them.* ryu your a show off... *riku spins an slams the blunt end of his sword in to all the chunins coming after him. riku looks at ryu* you think the learned a lession?? *ryu shrugs an pulls his wieghted chain back.*
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:35 am

the Chuunin try to get up, Senti and minato use flicker to move between them and the two men "alright that enough of that in my village" Minato looked at the two men and Senti stood there reading his book. the Chuunin slowly get up with the help of the genin with them, Senti looked at the two men "shouldn't you go back to Suki now"
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 am

hmm they started it an also...... do you know where the nearest pub is i would love a nice bottle of saki an beer.... *riku laughs an ryu looks at him* you are always drinking thats not good you know riku.... *riku looks ar ryu* oh shut ryu you should be one to talk you hit on every women whos not ower sister. *there names start to ring a bell. there was once names in the bingo book ryu the wise an a riku the swift*
Back to top Go down
Minato
Admin
Minato

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:28 am

Minato looks at them "theres a pub over there have fun" Minato uses Flicker and vanishes "yes have fun" Senti follows him and they ended up in the hokage room "so Suki is here is she" Senti nods "yes she came in not to long ago", Minato thinks for a second "get squad four on watch make sure they don't do anything" Senti nods and heads out of the room
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am

*suki an moko sit in the ramen shop* hmmm you think we should stay her for the night moko?? *he nods an finishes eating* you need to learn to talk more even aver you 25 years old you still hardly talk *moko looks at her* i only talk when i want to an right know i am to tired to talk. *riku an ryu walk in* hehe we are here for 5 mins an already get in a fight ^^ *riku grubles*
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

Number of posts : 224

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 am

Walks to the gates
"Hello who r u?"
'She must b new..'
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 am

*ryu sees the new girl * hello... *riku looks at him* dont even think about it she to young for you.... *ryu dos not care an walks up to hikari* hello little lady *he bows* my my you look beautiful... *moko come uo behide ryu an puts him in a headlock* what riku tell you >.<
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

"Hello.Im Hikari Ito.."
Extends my hand 2 them
"How might u b?"

ooc:oops 4got lol
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:14 am

*ryu smiles in the head lock* i am ryu kiki this is my little BROther moko kiki *ryu is draged back to the ramen shop. suki steps out* ryu you really need to stop being a womenizer >.< *suki sighs an walks bac in to the ramen shop where riku sit there eating an he holds his sword next to him* suki we need to find a place to sleep.....
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Chuunin
Hikari

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 am

Over hears them
"Plz excuses me but i have a pretty big house..I can let u 3 stay 4 a little while if u like.I live alone and no1 really comes over.I have plenty of room if u want 2 stay with me.If not thats fine,i understand"
Back to top Go down
suki
S-Rank
suki

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 am

*riku looks at her* ok fine we will stay with you..... *suki looks at her* your about 17 am i right?? *suki is 23*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strangers @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: strangers @.@   strangers @.@ Empty

Back to top Go down

strangers @.@
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Major Countries :: Fire country :: Hidden leaf village :: Village gates-
Jump to: